As a UX Design leader on interactive projects, I guide teams to use design-thinking to bring together creative concepts, business requirements and user needs, to create an experience that is highly functional and aligned with brand strategy.Brainstorm and create concepts that form the basis of user experiences across channels (mobile, tablet, and desktop). We ground ideas in data-driven solutions by partnering with user experience research teams to incorporate insights throughout the creative process. We transform ideas, business opportunities, partner feedback, and research into a vision that provides a clear, useful, and desirable outcome for users. Through visual storytelling and agile values within the Design team, and implementation of proven methodologies for collaboration and integration, we make the impossible, possible.
OUR work process
Conduct research, ideate, prototype, test with users, then repeat
Link business objectives, strategies, UX inputs with consideration into:
I build out a road map for the ideal path to engagement by understanding what drives your users and where these overlap with your business goals.
Effective solutions are born from insight: I take the time to learn about the business goals, ask the right questions to understand your business, your users and your competition and the problems or opportunities that you are seeking to address. I then conduct heuristic and competitive research and analysis, apply the principles of user-centered design and assess all relevant factors impacting the project to define the correct business goals, user needs and challenges to be addressed.
Blue Sky Projects
Green Field Projects
UX & Funnel Analysis
I work with experienced and collaborative teams to create experiences that will delight your customers through innovative user experiences and interfaces. I have been doing this for more than a decade.
User Stories & Scenarios
Customer Journey Mapping
User Experience Style Guide
User Interface Specifications
I work with technology teams on a wide-variety of solutions, and are always evaluating for the best tools for the project. From consumer mobile apps to enterprise-scale business applications, my work is always built for reliability, flexibility, and scale. No two projects are the same, and no two products are built exactly the same way. I work closely with each client to identify the right technologies for the job.
Sencha EXT JS
PROVEN TRACK RECORD of designing experiences
I lead and coordinate teams of User Experience Researchers, Strategists, Designers and Technologists who are passionate about software and dedicated to helping customers solve complex business problems through expertise in human-centered design and software development. I create both enterprise and consumer experiences and apply over a century of expertise to each project. My technology platform experience is extensive and I'm agile to the core. I’ve worked on more than 100 technology projects for companies big and small, ranging from Consumer Brands, Enterprise Software Companies, Corporate IT, Financial Services, Entertainment and Media Destinations to Disruptive Technology Start-ups. If it involves a phone, website, cloud-based application, consumer electronic, remotely operated vehicle, or internet of thing; I’ve built it, often across omni-channel experiences, and if I've haven't, I'm dying to.
what's USER EXPERIENCE DESIGN?
• A way to listen and ask great questions, knowing the answers can be found in a better understanding of our audience
• A safe environment for unsuccessful solutions with the understanding that these often lead to the best solutions
• A way to advocate for consumers and remind us that no business priority can be an excuse for a mediocrity
• The force that considers the unique needs of the user and device context, but contributes to and is a reflection of the broader cross-platform design system
• A way to create extraordinary products by working with engineering, project management, product, consumer research and brand design
• A way to leverage qualitative consumer insights (ethnographic, usability) and quantitative (analytics, a/b testing) data to drive the design process
• A way to cultivate a collaborative working environment in which teams can maximize design potential while learning
• A self-motivated way to take charge, yet constantly seeking opportunities to collaborate
• A developer and refiner of systematic solutions and design patterns in consideration of visual brand while evangelizing UXD within the organization
• A way to maximize creativity and minimize process overhead while advising on agile design and software development
• A way to-understand and consider the intricacies of a high-traffic, consumer-facing, responsive web and native applications